Cut different shapes or interesting edges for the design of your print to create a more dynamic and engaging appearance. To help us continue to exceed our customer’s needs, and provide a comprehensive in-house service, we’ve have a state of the art Vivid VeloBlade on-demand digital die-cutting system. Whilst it might be called a die-cutting system, the VeloBlade doesn’t just die-cut. Integrating cutting with creasing and perforating tools, it cuts, creases and, guess what, perforates any shape or structure direct from your designs to easily finish a wide range of paper stocks and sizes. Including different sizes or thickness of paper, cardboard, rubber sheet or marking film. Which means we can help you create great looking and visually engaging marketing materials or collateral that deliver just the right impact you want to make.
What are your benefits?
The ability to combine all these processes in one piece of kit delivers a whole host of benefits for you.
- No physical die removes stages from the process and therefore reduces turnaround
- However simple or complex, jobs can now be printed and finished on demand
- No physical die means no set up cost of producing a die. That’s a big saving
- And no cost of transporting the die from the maker
- A digital die means no resources such as metal or wood are used in the die cutting process
- No transportation of the die from the maker to us, reduces the carbon footprint of the job
- More control and improved quality thanks to the precise digital cutting process
- The ability to help you easily create unique and intricate products that deliver impact
The VeloBlade gives you a comprehensive and flexible end to end service, opening up more opportunities for you to wow your customers and prospects. And quickly.
Combining the finishing capabilities of the VeloBlade on-demand digital die-cutting system with our Xerox Iridesse digital printing press, means we can now print, die-cut and crease same day. Meaning ‘on-demand’ really did just become on-demand.
Variable Digital Foiling
Instead of using ink, use foil when you’ve got letters, words or a design and you want to draw attention to them. Foiling can be gold, silver or match to a pantone, and it’s most commonly used on a cover. But it doesn’t have to be, let your imagination go! We recently installed another new piece of kit a Vivid Matrix Metallic variable digital foiling machine that’s helping us produce high-quality print jobs for our clients that deliver real wow and much more impact.
And of course, that word ‘variable’ means you can do it with the option of personalisation if you need it! Plus, the Matrix Metallic offers single-sided lamination as well for business cards, flyers, book covers, greetings cards and much more.
Elevate your next campaign.
Fancy finding out a bit more about how we can help you dazzle your clients, prospects and audiences through wonderful finishing processes? And start your next campaign with a statement of intent that says ‘wow’? Give us a ring.
We’re proud of every job that leaves KNP. Have a look at the range of different jobs and finishes we’ve produced for our clients!