This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we’ll treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is KNP Litho Ltd, Precision House, Lamdin Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6NU. Company registration number 5724496.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site [knplitho.co.uk]. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by KNP] when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you don’t have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information won’t identify you personally. It’s statistical data. This statistical data doesn’t identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you continue using without adjusting your settings, we’ll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we’ve given you (or where you’ve chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you’re responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we’ll do our best to protect your personal data, we can’t guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we’ve received your information, we’ll use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you’ve consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you’re an existing customer, we may contact you by telephone, electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you’re a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you’ve consented to this.
If you don’t want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact 01284 715296 or email email@example.com
We don’t disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we’ve collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If KNP Litho Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- KNP Litho Ltd own the IP and server repository where artwork is stored therefore it would be KNP.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We’ll usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we don’t accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act and GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. You can exercise your rights to rectification, erasure, restriction, objection and portability by containing us using one of the methods below:
In writing by letter to: KNP Litho Ltd, Precision House, Lamdin Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 6NU
By telephone: call us on 01284 715296
By email: please email email@example.com